Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Bread of Life" Sunday

The last post I wrote had a video clip of Brianna. To see that, you can find the video here on my blog (not in your Inbox). Please take a moment to watch it. I can promise you won't regret taking a moment to do so!

Now I'd like to share with you some pictures from last Sunday, "Bread of Life" Sunday. Everyone who came that day (and there were nearly 90 in hearing church alone!) received a free loaf of bread and a sermon about Jesus being our "Bread Of Life." The children each received a smaller loaf of bread with jam in it (Yummy! I was fortunate that Brianna didn't want all of hers, so... well, I didn't want it to go to waste!)

Our big praise for that day is that David was privileged to lead a man to the Lord! On Monday we delivered the leftover bread (4 large bags full) to the orphanage. Enjoy these pictures!
BREAD DECORATING THE FRONT OF THE AUDITORIUM

LOAVES OF BREAD THAT EACH PERSON RECEIVED
OUTDOOR BULLETIN BOARD "JESUS - BREAD OF LIFE"

CLASS THAT I HELP IN (AGES 10-15, ALL ORPHANS), WITH THEIR BREAD

BRIANNA AND HER "MK (missionary kid) BUDDY," ANNA, WITH THEIR SMALL LOAVES

0 friends who left an encouraging comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25