Monday, May 31, 2010

Out to Lunch...for 9 days

Hubby will be in Israel for a little more than a week, and I am staying home (in Ukraine) with the kids. David and another missionary are meeting a group from America to hold a conference for the families of fallen Israeli soldiers.

David took our laptop (hence, internet) with him. So, you will not be hearing from me for a while. Please keep us in your prayers as we each do what God has for us during this time.

Enjoy the silence :) because I am sure there will be lots of great pictures and stories upon his return!

1 comment:

  1. I've been praying for this trip ever since Jolene wrote, for the men who will be on the trip, and for the Lord to touch lives and bring about the desired results.

    I also pray throughout the day for you, Jolene, as you "hold down the fort." I admire you more than you could ever imagine. Thank you for making a very, very proud...

    ...Mom
    Nahum 1:7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25